Internal Audit Manager
- Giza, Egypt
Posted In 19/11/2019
- Follow-up the implementation of all decisions of the Board of Directors and ensure their implementation.
- Ensure the proper implementation of internal control procedures for all sections of the institution.
- Submit a report to the Director General of the Foundation and senior management with all the observations that appeared during the review process
- The report should be accurate writing so that it does not carry more than one meaning.
- Ensure after review that there are no errors in the processes that have been entered and deported, whether they are
- Submitting periodic reports to the Director General that clarify the irregularities that may occur and the weaknesses in the internal control procedures, which are discovered through documentary auditing and that cause financial loss to the institution in case of incurrence.
- Take copies of the reports of the periodic administrations to follow up and correct deviations, if any.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Ability to prepare plans and audit programs.
- Good knowledge of computer applications
- High presentation and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills and work under the pressure of work and determine work priorities.
- University degree with a degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
About The Company
Center Shaheen is a very big retail company selling all kind of home appliance machines. We have more than 10 branches all over Egypt.