Irrigation Technician – City Management
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 7/5/2014
Irrigation Technician - City Management - Cairo Festival City - AFGRE - Cairo, Egypt
Spanning 3 million square meters Cairo Festival City is a visionary mixed use urban community strategically located just 15 minutes from Cairo International Airport, along the Cairo Ring Road. Cairo Festival City features Egypt's first indoor-outdoor retail and entertainment resort combined with luxury residential communities, prime office spaces, internationally renowned hotels, schools and an automotive park all set within a lush landscaped environment.
We are seeking to hire an Irrigation Technician to follow up and be responsible for all irrigation services inside Cairo Festival City, your Job Responsibilitiesآ will beآ including & not limited to:
* Ensure the looks of CFC are as per design and plan for continuous yet budgeted improvements.
* Ensure the level of irrigation networks maintained and operated at a high and always above expectations.
* Closely monitor the maintenance programs, reports and results.
* Closely monitor the performance of third party service providers.
* Handle and execute client requests and complaints as received from Help-desk.
As an Irrigation Technician; you have to demonstrate the following Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
* Holder of a Technical Diploma / Bachelor degree or any relevant discipline.
* At least 10 years of experience in Irrigation preferably in large developments or large hotels or well-known service providers.
* Experience in handing over.
* Experience in maintenance.
* General Working knowledge with networks.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will unfortunately be declined this opportunity.
About The Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.