- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 23/4/2019
- Takes Part in Administering the Internal Domain of the Company under the supervision & Guidance of the IT Manager.
-Takes Part in Administering the Internal Domain of the Company, this includes the following:
*All Windows Servers, including and not limited to, DC, File Server, DB Server, etc…..
• Ensures the smoothness and performance of the Company’s internal
• Develops and maintains local networks in ways that optimizes performance
• Ensures security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provides orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organizes and schedules upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Performs troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Installs well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
• Manages security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
• Performs regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
• Troubleshoots system failures or bugs and provides solutions to restore functionality
• Arranges maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
• Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or Information System Science
• Familiar with IT new systems & technology.
• Keeping confidentiality .
• Computer Maintenance and Performance Tuning.
• Network Design, Implementation and Performance Tuning.
• Database Knowledge (Microsoft Access & SQL).
• Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
• Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
• In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+-N+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Cisco CCNA).
Kindly send your CV to:
mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.