IT Support Officer
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 13/2/2024
• Diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
• Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from it.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation.
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Testing and evaluating new technology.
• Conducting electrical safety checks on network equipment.
• Aware of all types of backup systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Ability to systematically troubleshoot complex problems
• 1-3 years experiences in the same field.
• Good communication skills.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).