Junior Low Current Engineer
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 18/6/2020
The tasks shall include but not limited to perform design work related to low current systems in different project, power plants, buildings projects and industrial projects. Also assure different engineering designs created by EGYPTROL and assess its quality and technicality.
1. Main Responsibilities & Duties
• Preparation of Shop drawings, Knowledge in LAN (Intranet), Fire Alar, CCTV & Security system, SMATV Network & TV-Head end station, Audio video systems, telephone system and intercom system.
• Preparation of Schematic drawings, riser diagram.
• Cable Routing Layout, Equipment layout.
• Cable sizing.
• Preparation of AS Built drawings.
• Preparation & Estimation of BOQ(Bill of Quantity )
• Prepare engineering qualification tests procedures & associated data sheets.
• Ensure consistency in design reviews, verification & qualification efforts.
• Attending technical meetings.
• Experience in low current systems development.
• Deliverables (results) oriented & team oriented with a strong desire for hands-on work.
• Ability to read technical specifications, and design drawings.
• Computer Skills:
o Very Good computer skills & MS Office package.
o Excellent in CAD.
o Revit is a plus.
o Navisworks is a plus.
o Soft Skills:
o Good Communication Skills.
o Ability to work among teams.
o Work under pressure.
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).