Junior project manager
- Giza, Egypt
Posted In 13/3/2019
• Receiving client's projects/jobs/quotations and analyzing the requirements.
• Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
• Creates and controls localization project budgets, performs cost tracking analysis, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices and approves work reports.
• Identifies and solves localization issues or disagreements, whether system or product, identifies causes and performs corrective/preventative action.
• Presents regular reports to client, corporate office and peers on progress and forecast of project team’s work status, escalating issues and evaluating needed support.
• Active member of corporate management meetings, providing data and project information.
• Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news, keeping up to date through active participation in training opportunities.
• Experience: from 1 to 2 years Experience at Least in Project Management
• Fluent command of both written and spoken English is a MUST.
• Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to clearly present the localization life-cycle to clients
• Organizational and leadership skills
• Proven abilities in project planning, resource and risk management
• Problem-solving capabilities
• Quality and detail-oriented
• Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment
• Have a strong team spirit.
• Flexibility in handling various tasks.
About The Company
BayanTech is a leading language service provider. Since 2004, we have been offering a vast array of translation and localization services to major global brands, helping our clients to smoothly cross the frontiers of language and culture and expand their markets.
We offer our language services to all Middle-Eastern and African languages, as well as the major Asian and European languages.
Based on a large in-house production team, our services raise the bar for the entire translation/localization industry.
Through our multiple years of experience, we have grown from 1 office to 4 offices in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab of Emirates, South Africa, and the headquarters at the heart of the Middle East, Egypt.
With a goal-oriented approach, we rise up to the challenges of language and cultural diversity, driven by our passion for sweeping borders.
Defying the cultural, geographical, and technical difficulties, we have proved our commitment to excellence and exceeded our clients’ expectations.