This job is closed and is no longer open for applicants.
Light Current Systems Engineer
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 21/9/2020
• Responsible for Inspection, Installation, Troubleshooting, and Configuration of Light Current Systems as Home automation, CCTV, Access Control, Intercom Systems, intrusion, fire alarm and similar products (Audio & Visual Systems) according to project needs.
• Responsible for projects delivery and leading a team of technicians.
• Ensures the regular & proper verification, performance, implementation of the light current system.
• Validates system functionality by executing the operational checklist in order to ensure that each equipment is working properly.
• Experience in engineering documents and technical submittals.
• Bachelor degree in mechatronics engineering or Electrical engineering (Communication)
• Knowledge of Microsoft word, Microsoft excel and Microsoft PowerPoint is a must
• Experience in Doing Site surveys by taking measurements and inspecting site to identify requirements
• Fluent in English is a must
• Practical knowledge of design of low current systems specifically fire alarm, CCTV and Access control is a plus
• Knowledge of any 2D/3D CAD software such as: AutoCAD, SolidWorks or Fusion 360 is a plus
About The Company
We are a pioneer company working since 1990 in the field of medical products importation and distribution all over Egypt. We also provide technical services.
Our customers vary among Governmental, military, universal and private Hospitals.