- Fayoum, Egypt
Posted In 7/11/2018
1. Create policies and procedures for warehouse activities.
2. Plan and implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
3. Ensure carrier compliance with company policies and procedures for product transit & delivery.
4. Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services.
5. Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
6. Plan or implement improvements to internal or external Material Management systems or processes.
7. Analyze the financial impact of proposed Material changes.
8. Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
good office user (Excel)
good English talker