Marketing and Sales coordinator (Edge Colours)
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 3/2/2020
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Marketing and Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field Marketing and sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Coordinate marketing and sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
Prepare presentations with respect to covering market as well as technical information required internally and externally.
Coordinate trade shows, regional meetings, conventions and varied activities for marketing and sales.
Develop price quotations, presentations and proposals for Market Managers as well as Sales Representatives as required.
Support marketing and sales team with all sample requests.
Managing budgets for expenses like marketing, travel and etc.
• Good team development and leadership skills.
• Good Command of English Language and M.Office package
• Excellent verbal communication skills & presentation skills.
• Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
• Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.