- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 18/9/2019
A marketing coordinator assists in strategizing the overall marketing plan of a brand or company. This may include website updating, event marketing, direct marketing, or media management. Marketing coordinators provide creative materials during content development or help with data verification and advertising placement.
• Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
• Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
• Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
• Identify and analyze competitors
• Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
• Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
• Organize promotional activities for new products/services
• Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts proposals.
• Work with the graphic design team to help deliver content that meets client specifications
• Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
• Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content
• Utilize CRM.
• Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field, and two to four years related experience
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
• Experience with research methods using data analytics software
• Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Ad-words
• Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
• Excellent communication and presentation skills