Mechanical Supervision Engineer
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 15/11/2020
The Mechanical Engineer shall be responsible for supervising mechanical and electrical supply and installations contractors to assure compliance with contracts, design drawings and good engineering practices. This includes:
- Direct and supervise site activities.
- Resolve suppliers and contractors technical and commercial issues.
- Interface with the design office.
- B. Sc. In Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in sites construction.
- Experience in site construction of petrol stations is preferred.
- The project duration is expected to be one year.