Network security engineer
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 15/1/2020
- Designed and deployed firewall, IDS, IPS,email gateway, endpoints systems...
- Responsible for all aspects of Network and Security Section including Networks, Security, Design, and Telecommunications
- Support in creating business development plan for specific accounts.
- Generating, prospecting and qualifying opportunities in specific accounts
- Developing required proposals for the assigned solutions.
- Responsible for develop value in front of customers to win new opportunities
- Proactive presales activities to generate leads & explore new projects in existing and new customers through innovation growth model
- Demonstrations of the technical value proposition to prospective customers through addressing Values & Return of Investment (ROI)
- Lead presentations, general technical architecture discussions, writing and editing scopes of work, etc
- Responding to day-to-day RFPs, by doing initial assessment to choose products and/or solutions against competition.
- Effectively interact with the technical and support teams to provide solutions for complex technical issues.
- Updated with the new technologies & solutions in the market.
- Develop installation schedules, evaluate installation estimates, review contract modifications
About The Company
SAP Telecom is a Value Added Reseller and Integration provider who focus on delivering leading edge security and networking solutions for Carrier/Service Provider and Enterprise clients.
SAP Telecom offers proprietary solutions, products, services, technical and business consultancy services, capability to integrate third party technologies and professional services for networks operations and maintenance.