- Giza, Egypt
Posted In 27/10/2020
About the Job
• Customize and configure ERP to integrate with multiple systems.
• Perform the complete system implementation and advanced configurations.
• Analyze customers’ needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo.
• Define which requirements will need implementer configurations and which will need development.
• Provide complete documentation for tasks needing development.
• Support the sales team during pre-sale.
• Coach customers/employees on how to use Odoo efficiently through the individual session.
• Help troubleshoot Odoo related issues and anomalies.
• Deliver Odoo functional training sessions on site or online
• Design, Development and testing of Odoo (Open ERP) modules, projects, products and interfaces (Using Python)
• Maintain & customize Odoo addons
• Implementing new features
• Create & customize reports
• Create new functional business modules
• Integrate Odoo with other web applications
• Setup, maintain & monitor Odoo servers
• Transform business requirements into software design to achieve company business needs.
• Configuration, installation and maintenance of server and multi database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
• Find solutions for existing or new problem to come up with a new solution to ensure smooth work operations.
• Identify and fix issues related to Odoo development
• Should have Python experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
• Experience in Developing new Odoo (OpenERP) Module and extension of the Odoo (OpenERP) framework and its existing modules.
• Experience in integrating Odoo with Other Business Systems.
• Experience in PostgreSQL database.
• Experience with GIT or equivalent source control
• 2-3 years' experience in a related field, Odoo development experience is a must
• Bachelor’s degree, computer science or faculty of science computer division is more preferable.
About The Company
The Electronic Information System Company"B-Connect" (SAE) is an information technology systems, established in 2004 for developing integrated electronic solutions. And B-Connect offers to pharmacists a software packages that provide all the solutions to all commercial establishments by covering all departments within a business.