- Alex, Egypt
Posted In 18/11/2019
A Fast Growing Online Academy for Teaching Quraan & the Arabic Language to Non-Arabic Speaking Muslims worldwide requires an #Outreach_Specialist with the below description and requirements:
• Gender : Any
• Age : From 21 to 35 years
• Job Type : Full Time[Office Based]
• Job Location :Alexandria-Tharwat
• Days Off : Friday Saturday.
The job holder will develop marketing and advertising campaigns, including written content and story material for website, social media, and the Academy’s publications to advance the Academy’s goals at the international level.
1. Plan, implement, and coordinate the Academy’s marketing, advertising and public relations programs to advance the goals and mission of the Academy.
2. Write press releases, announcements, presentations, profiles and stories highlighting students and programs that support the Academy’s communications and meet the Academy’s outreach efforts.
3. Coordinate and direct all marketing and community activities to best represent the Academy to a variety of audiences in an effort to maintain and/or increase student enrollment.
4. Act as a liaison with key constituents in alignment with the Academy goals.
5. Present a positive image of the Academy in the broader community.
• Bachelor degree [Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply].
• Solid understanding of social media.
• Outstanding English language skills [Writing - speaking]
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable communicating with stakeholder external to the organization
• Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
• Resident of Alexandria is a must.
• Talented and creative.
About The Company
Established in 2010, Arabic Localizer sought out to differentiate itself from the competition in the localization Industry, in particular, regarding the Arabic language. We realized the gap that existed between client requirements and the mediocre output the industry had to offer in regards to quality and attention to detail and we aimed to bridge that gap. With over 6 years now in the market we are satisfied to say that we have been able to make a difference in the overall quality of Arabic linguistic services market and we are still hoping to do much more.
We have recently been growing and expanding our services to industries other than linguistic services to include Educational Consultancy and Instructional Design, Consultancy and Web Solutions for businesses, and Website Design. We are focusing on these solutions to help our clients excel in enhancing their business processes and create the market image they need to continue growing.