Petrol Stations Project Manager
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 10/9/2020
The PM shall report to the Company’s Director. He shall be responsible for carrying over the project management responsibilities for constructing and putting in initial operation the Petrol Station. This includes:
- control of the cost, schedule and quality of works.
- full responsibility for preparing suppliers and contractors’ bids, selecting the winning bid and executing the P.O.s and contracts
- direct and supervise the site activities through the site Engineer
- Resolve suppliers and contractors technical and commercial issues.
- Interface with the design office
- Report progress and receive directions from company director.
- B. Sc. In Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience.
- Experience in construction of petrol stations is a must.
- Multi-discipline Project Management Experience.