- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 3/2/2022
- Full knowledge of projects’ planning and scheduling
- Updates the schedule based on inputs received from the project team.
- Prepares the monthly, weekly, and bi-weekly progress reports.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly look ahead reports for consultant and top management.
- Understand Scope and decompose it into Work Breakdown Structure and Work Packages.
- Monitors progress periodically and compare it with the baseline.
- Prepares the subcontractor's performance analysis report.
- Updates procurement/engineering schedule - track, monitor, and forecasts progress of all activities and deliverables such as products.
- Monitors critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Calculation of activities resources (manpower, equipment and Quantities)
- Prepare & monitor Cash Flow Histogram and reports.
- Prepare Shop Drawing and Procurement Tracking Sheets.
- From 5 to 7 years’ experience in same position with large construction or consultancy firms.
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineering
- Solid Planning & Scheduling Experiences.
- High level of capability and skills in project planning
- Schedule delay Analysis
- Powerful presentation skills
- Team work and interrelating in a professional manner with others of different cultures.
About The Company
As one of the ascendant companies in general contacting field with proven track record on a list of successful infrastructure projects such as Oil & Gas projects, electricity projects, Sanitary & water lines, telecommunications, etc.