- 6th of October, Egypt
Posted In 12/8/2020
• Supervise all workers in the production to ensure steady flow of production activities.
• Implement production recipes and making adjustments, as necessary to produce products within specifications.
• Implement production control, inventory control and output by completing the Daily Production Report and deliver to Finish Goods Warehouse.
• Lead Operators and Labors to meet production yield and target.
• Ensure that all checklist and reports are filled by the Operators.
• Ensure that production area is clean.
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
• Ability to work on Flexible (Rotation) Shifts (8-12 hours).
• Perform administrative duties related to employee’s leave, disciplinary matters, medical reimbursement, attendance, memos …etc
• Full responsibility for all electrical operations, utilities, breakdowns
• Design electrical control to specifications for automated equipment
• Create electrical schematics, panel layouts, and cable diagrams
• Prepare Bill of Materials listing parts to purchase or fabricate for assembly
• Program and develop, PLC, motion control, and HMI
• Oversee the wiring and testing of panels
• Select and specify electrical components
• Troubleshoot equipment
• Complete/document engineering changes
• Review project milestones weekly to ensure timely execution of milestones
• Conduct Risk Assessment of equipment
• Lead cost reduction effort
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
• 0-2 years of experience in the same field in a reputed manufacturing company
• Training related to the role is an advantage
• Well versed in MS Office package and other computer application or system
• Native Arabic speaker, very good in English spoken and written
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 2- 4 years of experience in electrical engineering at least
• Electrical engineering software experience
• Strong people skills
• Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
About The Company
We are a small local company with great ambition to grow and to be a role model on how to grow a business in Egypt.