Production shift Engineers
- Alex, Egypt
Posted In 16/7/2018
1. Supervise all aspects of the CHPP operations during assigned shift and effectively
provide direction to lower level plant operators.
2. Ensure CHPP is operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner, and in compliance
with the Title V air permit.
3. Ensure reliable operational records are maintained and recorded for historical purposes
and to document performance metrics for the plant.
4. Participate in annual budget preparation and development of capital improvement
projects with the Working Foreman and Site Manager.
5. Superior knowledge of the operating principles of equipment and machinery used in the
6. Perform and evaluate water analysis tests and the proper treatment of boiler water.
7. Ability to read, interpret and adjust various instruments in the plant.
8. Properly operate all equipment and machinery used in the CHPP.
9. Serve as dispatcher for company WD, EDS, HDS, and WWC standby crews during nonduty
hours as required by company policy.
10. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and
11. Ability to understand written and oral instructions and comply with directives.
- Bachelor degree of production or mechanical Engineering
- Fresh Graduate of experienced
- strong leader ship, communication and decision making
- willing to work on rotational shifts
- Alexandria residents
About The Company
Abco Group is a group of three companies located in Borg El Arab in Alexandria. It was first established in 1972. We are Market leaders in several of our fields. We also export to Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
ABCO United Manufactures PE, PP & PET bottles and containers.
ACIP Manufactures PET Preforms, Closures & Caps.
ADCO Produces Household detergents, Personal Care products & Car Care products.
Some of our Major Clients:
The Coca-Cola Company, Shell, ExxonMobil, Total, Nestle…etc