- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 14/11/2019
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
• Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
• Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
• Interacting with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements.
• To coordinate and manage the deliverables of the technical compliance of the scope from preliminary and detailed design completion to final approval/acceptance.
• Ensure that all associated activities in scope are undertaken to the specified technical requirements timescales, standards and customer’s requirements.
Experience & Background:
• B.Sc. in Mechanical power engineering from a reputable institution
• Good understanding of Industrial project management.
• MS office & MS project
• 2-5 years of experience preferably in engineering and consultation
• Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts in a large organization with clients.
• Good communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
• V. Good command of English.
• V. Good in business writing
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).