- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 27/9/2017
• Managing the project process, starting with the sales part which is convincing the client by our company, products and services.
• Collecting all the project data and the client needs, desires and requirements.
• Do the site visits and checking dimensions on site.
• Creating Design concepts.
• Design Drawings and layouts.
• Selecting color and material schemes.
• Do presentation proposals.
• Preparing quotations and price offers.
• Make sure to deliver the project on the agreed time.
• Monitoring the installation process and finally implementing the design where to meet the project goals.
• Create unique conceptual design for our showrooms to cope the European trends.
• Designs furniture for manufacture according to knowledge of design trends.
• Supervise technical drawings, details and specifications.
Must have a degree in Applied Arts or Fine Arts (Architecture) .
Fresh grads are welcome to apply .
Excellent knowledge of (AutoCad, Photoshop).
Fluent / Excellent in English.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Time management skills.
Multitasking and stress management skills.
Team working & Leadership skills.
Send your CV with recent photo to :
with subject " Projects Co "
About The Company
La Roche has been operating in the furniture industry for over 25 years started with local market then internationalized to the global market around 10 years ago. Over this time La Roche has built up a reputation for the manufacture of high quality furniture aimed at the contract and residential markets. For the last 10 years La Roche is exporting more than 80% of its production to different European markets as we are capable of introducing a quality and design of a product that meets with different cultures and standards across Europe