- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 21/9/2021
Main Duties and Respons
1. Responsible for the day-to-day follow up for running POs.
2. Manage pre-construction planning activities (material status/submittals, site readiness, etc..)
3. Preparing the daily/weekly progress report.
4. Preparing the schedule for all site activities.
5. Coordination between site engineers requirement & other parties.
6- Preparing the Quantity survey for civil work, and related drawings.
7- Conduct site visits when required.
The successful candidate should have:
- BS degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
- 4-5 years of experience in Steel or Concrete industry
- Organization skills and a methodical approach to work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Project-management skills.
- Good knowledge with AutoCAD/ MS projects/ MS office is a must.
About The Company
Specialized in steel construction with a factory in Sadat City,
Established in 2007, OsmaCom aims at fulfilling the explosive needs of the industrial sector at the desired quality and at a convenient frame. Osmacom utilizes world-class technology and a pool of experts to establish new quality standards that comply with global quality standards and the various export requirements. OsmaCom has established a state of the art manufacturing center in Sadat City over a total of 20,000 square meters to accommodate the different manufacturing specializations and ensure adherence to the highest standards of production at all times