- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 1/3/2020
experience in engineering design project related to Industrial, Power and / or Oil & Gas sectors. The candidate will be involved mainly in preparing technical and commercial proposals for EGYPTROL Engineering Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining proposals and pricing templates, documentation, statistics and status.
• Evaluating and studying the Request for Quotations RFQs.
• Supporting RFQs review with top management and participate in bid/no bid decision making.
• Identifying the need for engaging third parties and obtain technical and commercial offers accordingly.
• Conducting site visits and meetings with the client for data collection if necessary.
• Developing clear and concise technical and commercial proposals that support the sales strategy and overall business goals of the organization.
• Developing budgets, estimate man-hours and project schedule, in alignment with operating and supporting departments.
• Coordinating various administrative tasks related to compiling, organizing and producing materials to be included to the proposal, such as qualification packages, company records … etc.
• Representing the design team in meetings with the customers to resolve technical and contractual issues and develop the related action plan, by defining innovative and efficient solutions to fit customer requirements.
• Preparation of preliminary Bill of Quantities for different disciplines if necessary, based on experience and company previous references.
• Responding to proposals inquiries and clarifications and update the proposals accordingly.
• Negotiating with the clients on terms and conditions as well as commercial offer.
• Supporting handing over the awarded projects to project management team.
• Education: holds a B.Sc. degree in electrical power (preferred) or mechanical power engineering (or equivalent).
• Experience: 3 – 5 years experience, including hands on experience in engineering design projects related to Power, Industrial and / or Oil & Gas sectors.
• Computer skills: Microsoft office (word – Excel – Power Point - Project) and AutoCAD.
• Personal Skills: Excellent communication skills, hard worker, good time management.
• Languages: Very good command in English as a minimum (both written and spoken).
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).