Protection Relay/Scheme Test Engineer "Project outside Egypt"
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 11/7/2023
• Configuration of Protection Relays.
• Create and prepare of test reports and test procedure.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
• 8+ work experience in substation protection system configuration and testing.
• Excellent knowledge of Protection System design philosophy.
• Experienced in testing of busbar protection, distance relay, feeder relay and transformer relay.
• Have expertise in testing Protection Relays of SEL and ABB protection relays.
• Experienced in HV substation protection testing.
• Experience in Gulf countries is an advantage.
• Good communication and administration skills.
• Good command of English.
• Professional in MS Word, Excel, Access and other computer related software.
• Ready to travel on short notice.