- Alex, Egypt
Posted In 25/11/2020
1. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
2. Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
3. Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
4. Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
5. Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
6. Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
7. Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
8. Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
9. Negotiate with suppliers and update the database for suppliers local and foreign.
10. Negotiate and manage contracts and schedules agreements on SAP
1. He shall hold a Bachelor degree of Engineering.
2. 2-5 years of experience, in similar field.
3. Proven experience as safety manager
4. Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
5. Excellent organizational and motivational skills
6. Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
7. Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
8. Leadership and interpersonal skills
9. Problem solving skills
10. Communication skills
11. Team working skills