- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 29/6/2019
• Create purchase orders.
• Report Orders updated status.
• Follow up order delivery process.
• Coordinate with the shipping agencies for every shipment
• Qualify new suppliers
• Conduct supplier’s evaluation.
• Coordinate between internal technical departments and the suppliers for technical aspects.
• (2 – 3) years of relative experience in foreign and local procurement field and logistics cycle.
• Laboratory & biomedical experiences are preferable.
• Bachelor degree (Business Administration – Engineering).
• Strong communication and negotiations skills.
• Good command of English.
• MS Office skills.
• Teamwork oriented.
• Attention to details.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Problem-solving techniques.
About The Company
New Life Co. is a true partner for customers as we supply their laboratories with instruments and equipment they need.
Our mission has always been to supply the most reliable products, provide customers with the best possible level of services and comply with their requirements rapidly and effectively.
We are committed to meeting customers’ unique and changing needs with original solutions for today’s emerging life science technologies.