This job is closed and is no longer open for applicants.
- 6th of October, Egypt
Posted In 5/11/2019
• Procurement, sourcing, and contracting of materials, supplies, equipment and services,
• Implementing department procedures and realizing department goals,
• Handling the day-to-day activities of the Procurement department.
• Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
• Prepare reports.
• Schedule supplier visits and conduct competitor survey
Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties
• Coordinate with user departments and suppliers
• Assist in managing and following up overseas orders.
Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing
• Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of cost calculation and
Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance
with company policies and procedures.
• Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are
delivered to site on time.
• Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms,
deliveries and services with suppliers.
Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service)
with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
• Source for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises.
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and experience in SAP
• Flexibility to work well in a dynamic, sometimes stressful and demanding team environment
• Ability to analyze and evaluate data
• Good negotiation, communication (oral and written), analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail-oriented and financially literate
• Previous job references are needed
About The Company
MITCO was established in 1976 with 40 years of history as a leading manufacturer of processed meat products such as burgers, sausages, kofta, cold cuts and more.
The company focuses on sales to leading hotels, restaurant chains, private label manufacturing as well as their own products under the brand name “MITCO”
MITCO has a long history and excellent know how with unique recipes and products in the meat processing business in Egypt. It is for this reason that MITCO has been chosen by a wide array of international hotel chains since its inception.
MITCO distributes through its fleet in the greater Cairo area, Sharm El Sheikh, Mansoura, ElMenia, Asyout, Sohag, Alexandria, and Hurghada. MITCO uses local distributors in the delta region and other Egyptian cities in Upper Egypt.