Sales account manager
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 20/11/2019
• Responsible for achieving overall sales objectives
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
• Prepare presentations and proposals
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
• Identify and resolve client concerns
• Maintain customer satisfaction
• Fulfill a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Prepare for competitive prices from the different suppliers
About The Company
SAP Telecom is a Value Added Reseller and Integration provider who focus on delivering leading edge security and networking solutions for Carrier/Service Provider and Enterprise clients.
SAP Telecom offers proprietary solutions, products, services, technical and business consultancy services, capability to integrate third party technologies and professional services for networks operations and maintenance.