- Giza, Egypt
Posted In 6/12/2018
• Organize sales activities as well as develop an effective sales filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally and in hard copy form
• Act as the primary customer service contact for clients who have questions about their accounts or questions of new accounts to give them a brief idea about all our outlets
• Distribute functions to other departments
• Follow up the registrations of the new companies with accounting departments & archive the registration form with the attached papers
• Receiving a report of the previous day reservations & make a daily analysis (market mix, no show , new companies )
• Conducts survey in a comparison with other competitors
- Min 2 years of experience
- High level of accuracy.
- University Degree.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adheres to work timing to finish the orders on time.
- High communication skills.
- Excellent Command of English
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Tourism Agencies Experience is preferable
for interested candidates , please send your CV with a recent photo to : ,mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.