- القاهرة, مصر
Posted In 17/3/2019
• Handling Reps requests from samples and its required time and its release from CS and receipt from warehouse.
• Checking samples received and forward to the concerned rep.
• Handling receipt of new titles samples and informing the sales team
• Coordinating with sales team on visiting publishers’ schedule and informing the Administrative Manager with needed drivers if requested.
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of events and promotional materials (Ballrooms booking, books display, sample requests, … etc )
• Ensuring delivery of the samples/ orders on the requested time by sales team through coordinating the delivery schedule.
• Handling reps. daily & weekly reports and promotional plans to be submitted to MD Office Manager.
• Contacting schools if required to set appointments and get orders from experimental schools.
• Receiving schools calls and complains if any.
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
• Good computer skills (MS Office, Excel , ERP will be a plus)
• Proficiency in English
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset