- 6th of October, Egypt
Posted In 3/7/2017
• Make the furniture shop drawing.
• Calculating client quotations.
• Create work orders.
• Co-ordinating sales projects.
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements.
• Plan and modify products to meet customer needs.
• Help in researching and developing new products.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing with terms and conditions.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
• Solving client problems.
• Helping in the design of custom-made products.
• Preparing reports for head office.
• Education: Applied Arts (Interior Design & Furniture) or Fine Arts (Architecture).
• Experience: 1 - 5 years in the same position "Furniture field".
• Excellent in Furniture shop drawing.
• Excellent in (Autocad, Photoshop & MS Office).
• Excellent in English.
• Monthly Commission.
• Monthly Bonus.
• Send your CV with recent photo to:
• Mention "Sales Engineer" in mail subject.
• Note: CVs without mail subject or personal photo will be rejected.
About The Company
La Roche has been operating in the furniture industry for over 25 years started with local market then internationalized to the global market around 10 years ago. Over this time La Roche has built up a reputation for the manufacture of high quality furniture aimed at the contract and residential markets. For the last 10 years La Roche is exporting more than 80% of its production to different European markets as we are capable of introducing a quality and design of a product that meets with different cultures and standards across Europe