- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 12/6/2019
• Welcome the customers in the showroom with a professional way.
• Presenting the product in a structured professional way face to face.
• Provide accurate information (product features, pricing, dimensions, etc...) .
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale .
• Answer customers’ questions about specific products.
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
• Plan and modify products to meet customer needs.
• Recording the sales order & entering figures into a computer system (SAP system).
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Create shop drawing and work orders using AutoCAD.
• Help in researching and developing new products.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
• Helping in the design of custom-made products.
• Graduated from Applied Arts (Interior Design & Furniture) or Fine Arts (Architecture) or Architectural Engineering.
• Talented fresh grads are welcome to apply.
• Maximum experience: 5 years.
• Excellent in using (AutoCAD & MS Office).
• Very good command of English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Showrooms Locations: Citystars & Mall of Arabia
About The Company
La Roche has been operating in the furniture industry for over 25 years started with local market then internationalized to the global market around 10 years ago. Over this time La Roche has built up a reputation for the manufacture of high quality furniture aimed at the contract and residential markets. For the last 10 years La Roche is exporting more than 80% of its production to different European markets as we are capable of introducing a quality and design of a product that meets with different cultures and standards across Europe