- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 26/12/2019
1. Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use
2. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
3. Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
4. Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment
5. Create sales or service contracts for products or services
1. Bachelor degree in engineering (Mechatronics or electronics or electric power.)
2. Minimum one year in selling heavy equipment.
3. Experience in industrial areas is highly preferred
4. Previous experience in Selling to B2B factories is highly preferred
5. Ability to travel is a Must.
6. Excellent communications & Presentation skills
7. Having a car is a must.
8. Previous experience in Selling to B2B factories is highly preferred.
9. Good command of written and spoken both English and Arabic languages
10. Good command of computer skills and very good command of Microsoft office especially Excel
About The Company
Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems.“Makka Al Mokarama” is the largest distributors and agencies acting very successfully in the field of packing, packaging and Plastics since 1994. The authorized capital increased from EGP 1,500,000 to EGP 80,000,000. Paid capital is EGP 20,000,000. Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems Corp. is acting very successfully as the Sole Agents and Distributors for the most well-known Italian, German, Japanese, Canadian, Taiwan, Koreans, Dutch, Turkish, Brazil, Portugal, Spanish, K.S.A. and Swiss Companies that work in the field of packing, packaging and plastics.Values: Egyptian Packing & Packaging Commits to Integrity & expects the same from its team. We Treat people fairly and with respect & We clearly clarify rules and objectives.