- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 5/11/2018
• Responsible for operating and maintaining real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
• Supervise real estate sales agents, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
• Offer advice and motivate their agents to close sales.
• Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
• Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
• Prepare employee payroll, budget and inventory reports.
• Perform administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
• Marketing roles may include planning, budgeting and coordinating open houses or other initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the office.
• Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
• Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies
• Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liasing with other related businesses and colleagues
• Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits
• Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
• Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards
• Endeavour to maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets
• Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard
• Communication Skills
Communicates clearly and professionally in written and oral forms to both internal and external
• Initiative and Confidence
Generates and acts on new ideas that add value to the business. Looks at different ways to solve problem and address difficulties.
• Achievement Drive
Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
• Business Acumen
Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behavior has on the reputation of the company.
Treats colleagues and customers in a manner which demonstrates integrity, honesty and
About The Company
IC Group was established in 1996. The Company has ceaselessly developed and invested in many real estate projects in major cities in Egypt.