- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 8/2/2021
• Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on the technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
• Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
• Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
• Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
• Verify that delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
• Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or trade show or conference attendance
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
• Any relevant Bachelor degree
• Experience in industrial areas like the 10th of Ramadan and the 6th of October.
• Ability to travel for short intervals
• Excellent communications & Presentation skills.
• Previous experience in Selling to B2B factories is highly preferred.
• Good Command of English
• Very Good command of computer skills and very good command of Microsoft office especially Excel.
• Experience from 1 to 4 years
• Fixed salary + Commissions
• Medical & Social insurance
• Company incentives’/
About The Company
Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems.“Makka Al Mokarama” is the largest distributors and agencies acting very successfully in the field of packing, packaging and Plastics since 1994. The authorized capital increased from EGP 1,500,000 to EGP 80,000,000. Paid capital is EGP 20,000,000. Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems Corp. is acting very successfully as the Sole Agents and Distributors for the most well-known Italian, German, Japanese, Canadian, Taiwan, Koreans, Dutch, Turkish, Brazil, Portugal, Spanish, K.S.A. and Swiss Companies that work in the field of packing, packaging and plastics.Values: Egyptian Packing & Packaging Commits to Integrity & expects the same from its team. We Treat people fairly and with respect & We clearly clarify rules and objectives.