Sales Supervisor - Sohag
- Sohag, Egypt
Posted In 19/3/2019
- Provide customer service by assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-- - taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Assign employees to specific duties.
- Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
-Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
Very good verbal communication skills
the ability to sell products and services
customer service skills
the ability to use your initiative
business management skills
to be flexible and open to change
the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
About The Company
Company startup: 1935
Founder: Sheikh Ismail Ali Abudawood
Ownership: Private (the Abudawood family of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
Headquarters: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Business focus: Localized market brand development and distribution services
Current markets: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Bahrain
Sample clients: Procter & Gamble, Quaker Oats, Ferrero, Pepsi
Revenue: US$1 billion +
Coverage: 250,000 retail and wholesale outlets