- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 7/12/2022
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issues monthly/ weekly invoices along with payment follow-ups
- Cash collection on a daily basis from drivers and reconciling with records in the ERP.
- Send weekly COD reconciliations to customers
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to
legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Bachelor's degree Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in the same field" freight forwarding/shipping/logistics solutions"
- Fully aware of the Taxation new Laws.
- Aware of Logistics invoicing.
- Strong Computer Skills.
Min: 2 Years
Max: 5 Years
1 Open Positions
Faculty / Institute
Commerce, Business Administration
Accounting, Business Administration, Business Administration (English Section)
English - Fluent / Excellent
-Aware of Logistics invoicing.
-Strong Computer Skills.
About The Company
GLT Holdings has invested in diversified opportunities as they arise where it leverages its expertise to generate exceptional returns. Structured as a “Value Chain Orchestrator,” GLT Holdings is focused on investing in, full-service, integrated solutions in the logistics and fintech spaces. It is capitalizing on regional growth in technology adoption, utilizing proprietary fintech services, and establishing a position as a regional leader participating in the globally expanding logistics and fintech services industry segments.