Senior DTP Specialist
- Giza, Egypt
Posted In 30/4/2019
• Solving problems related to work.
• Providing technical support to Junior Desktop publishing staff.
• Paying attention to minor details.
• Sharing expertise with colleagues.
• Using DTP software to produce a layout for each page of the publication
• Using publishing technologies, such as adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Bachelor Degree Holder
• 3 years of experience in working on Adobe Package including InDesign, Illustrator ,Photoshop, InDesign (CS3-CS6),Illustrator (CS3-CS6),Photoshop (CS3-CS6),FrameMaker (FM6 -FM10),QuickSilver 2,AutoCAD(2 - 9),Corel Draw (9-15),Quark (4-9),Pagemaker7,Corel Ventura,Acrobat,QuarkXPress,Microsoft Office (2003 - 2010)
• Experience from 2 to 4 years in DTP in Localization company
• Good Knowledge of Ms Word, MS Publisher, Ms PowerPoint.
• Good Knowledge of Mac OS and Windows OS.
• Be flexible and able to adapt quickly to new creative briefs
About The Company
Established in 2010, Arabic Localizer sought out to differentiate itself from the competition in the localization Industry, in particular, regarding the Arabic language. We realized the gap that existed between client requirements and the mediocre output the industry had to offer in regards to quality and attention to detail and we aimed to bridge that gap. With over 6 years now in the market we are satisfied to say that we have been able to make a difference in the overall quality of Arabic linguistic services market and we are still hoping to do much more.
We have recently been growing and expanding our services to industries other than linguistic services to include Educational Consultancy and Instructional Design, Consultancy and Web Solutions for businesses, and Website Design. We are focusing on these solutions to help our clients excel in enhancing their business processes and create the market image they need to continue growing.