Senior General ledger and Financial Reporting Accountant
- 6th of October, Egypt
Posted In 3/8/2019
• Analyze monthly balance sheet and Income statement fluctuation
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance with internal policies.
• Prepares co financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Ensure that all reconciliations prepared by all sections have been performed correctly.
• Reviewing the quarterly analyses and reconciliations for all sections in order to comply with the corporate requirements.
• Handle bank reconciliations
• Support in internal and external audit inquiries and requirements.
• Track the progress of the monthly, quarterly and Year ended closing process to meet the corporation submission deadline requirements.
• Ensure compliance with GM account reconciliation requirements
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• CMA / CPA will be an asset
• At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required (Previous audit experience will be an asset)
• SAP knowledge will be an asset
About The Company
General Motors Company, commonly referred to as General Motors, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit's Renaissance Center.