- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 16/3/2019
1. Create awareness of and develop the educational material through direct visits to schools
2. Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
3. Develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns for primary and secondary assessment products
4. Support sales teams with promotional campaigns
5. Keep to budget and maximize ROI for all marketing activity
6. Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
7. Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
8. Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
9. Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
10. Maintain and update customer databases
11. Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
12. Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
13. Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing program)
14. Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
15. Monitor and report on competitor activity
• Demonstrable online and offline multi-channel marketing experience
• Experience in the education or publishing market would be a plus
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple campaigns
• Marketer must be excellent communicators.
• Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented as well. Dependable, hardworking, and possessing a strong work ethic are also vital.
• Proficient in personal computing skills