Senior Sales Representative (Chemicals field)
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 25/2/2020
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Submits orders by referring to products and price lists
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in sales field.
• Two to four years of experience.
• Good Command of English Language and M.Office package
• Excellent verbal communication skills & presentation skills.
• Negotiation, teamwork & communication skills.
• Networking and strong leadership capabilities.
• Fast learner.