Senior Textile Maintenance Engineer
- Menoufiya, Egypt
Posted In 15/1/2018
-Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
-Communicates directly to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation
-Implements programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
-Assists with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
-Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
- Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
- Monitors operation of plant equipment and systems.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
- Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Supervises plant maintenance personnel.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Assists with hiring of maintenance personnel.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such
Min: 3 Years
Max: 4 Years
1 Open Positions
Min: 5000 Egyptian Pound (EGP)
Max: 6000 Egyptian Pound (EGP)
Faculty / Institute
Applied Arts, Engineering
Min: 27 Years
Max: 40 Years
Arabic - Native / Mother Tongue
English - Very Good
Technical Skills :-
ABILITY TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE .
Effective organizational skills .
Attention to details & high level of accuracy.
High technical skills
Textile maintenance experience For interested candidates , please send your CV with a recent photo to : ,mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.