Social Media Senior
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 21/5/2019
• Ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, etc..
• Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
• Regularly reports to GM/Marketing Manager.
• Monitor and engage brand related online conversations.
• Monitor the social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
• Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
• To conduct regular store visits taking pictures of products and publicizing them on our social media channels.
• Write up all P.R content related to Social media, website and all offline activity.
• To build relationships with Fashion designers and fashion bloggers in order to be up to date with the latest fashion trends and events in the Egyptian market.
• To manage the e-commerce accounts (souq.com, nefsak.com…) ensuring product presentation is maintained online.
• Response to clients online.
• Follow up online campaigns.
• Professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Creative thinker and ability to generate ideas outside the box.
• An analytical thinker (Able to understand numbers and data analysis)
• Strong knowledge of MS applications and Excel.
• Excellent English language.
• Reporting Skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Team player.
• Negotiation skills.
About The Company
Scarf Home is a new international retail accessories brand based in New York (USA). The first showroom of Scarf Home in Egypt was opened in April 2011;
Scarf Home is a Market leader brand of Scarves, bags and accessories, offering unique quality materials to all our customers!