Software Sales Engineer
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 15/11/2020
In this role, you will work with BD Manager to conduct the sales process by prospecting and engaging new and existing leads, facilitating product demonstrations to potential clients and negotiating contracts to close a significant volume of business.
• Develop and execute on a territory sales plan, and work to meet monthly and annually targets.
• Keep strong relation with existing customers and open new accounts/clients.
• Present the “Industrial Services” Software product orientation to potential customers.
• Manage the sales process from lead to close, including quote creation and contract negotiations.
• Travel as required within Egypt to present products.
Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
• Bachelor's degree.
• CRM Software sales experience is a plus
• Experience in selling industrial software solution
• Self-motivation, results-oriented and able to work both independently and on a team.
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).