Supply Chain Manager (spare parts)
- Alex, Egypt
Posted In 12/2/2023
Summary of Principal Functions
As a Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities
1. Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
2. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
3. Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
4. Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
5. Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
6. Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
7. Assess, manage and mitigate risks
8. Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
9. Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
10. Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
11. Plan, Manage and control the purchasing across all activities from requisition, request of quotations and purchasing decisions etc..
12. Manage the projects of the operational Foreign Purchasing process.
13. Responsible for all foreign purchasing transactions from the placement of the P.O. till the goods are received in our warehouse including logistics and bank transactions.
14. Negotiate with suppliers and update the database for suppliers local and foreign.
15. Negotiate and manage contracts and schedules agreements on SAP
Min: 10 Years
Max: 15 Years
1 Open Positions
Min: 40 Years
Max: 55 Years
English - Very Good
1. He shall hold a Bachelor degree of Engineering
2. Min 5 Years experience in heavy (earth moving) equipment purchasing
3. Proven experience as supply chain manager
4. Deep understanding of purchasing Documentation's
5. Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
6. Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
7. Excellent organizational and motivational skills
8. Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
9. Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities
10. Organization and efficiency
11. Leadership and interpersonal skills
13. Problem solving skills
14. Team working skills