Supply Chain Manager
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 18/5/2021
Develop and manage Materials Planning function for goods and materials demanded by Company's vessels.
2. Create item specific forecasts over a rolling time horizon to be used for ordering and inventory management purposes.
3. Create integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics, and outside suppliers to execute the planning/replenishment process.
4. Identify systems tools needed to implement planning/forecasting systems.
5. Lead re engineering efforts as it relates to supply chain planning and execution systems.
6. Manage and supervise staff tasked with creating material requirement plans and/or forecasts.
7. Establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning / forecasting.
8. Measure actual performance against goals on regular basis and present results to senior management.
9. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Min 10 years of related experience at manufacturing environments. Experience in all supply chain functions are required. Solid Logistics (export & import) and Purchasing (foreign & Local) experience is a must.
About The Company
Manufacturing of waterproofing membranes.