Technical office Civil Engineer (infrastructure and water and wastewater)
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 6/12/2018
- Ensuring that all opportunities and risks related to infrastructure project are properly evaluated and accounted for.
- Supporting, in close co-operation with the Contracts and Procurement Department, the proposals for the contract strategy for the civil works.
- Monitoring actual project progress (FEED, Detailed Design, permits, surveys, procurement etc.) and costs and instigate/co-ordinate any corrective actions required to keep project on budget and on time.
- Supervising and coordinating the execution of project activities ensuring that the highest safety and quality standards are maintained for the design.
- Provide technical support and monitoring of execution issues and provide resolution to technical queries.
- Delivery of the civil engineering deliverables and assurance per the controls identified in the project’s PCAP / DDP and the selected project standards / specifications.
- Technical accountability for civil engineering discipline for the project which includes assurance that the engineering deliverables are compliant with contract requirements and technical sign-off of changes. Ensuring that the BFD, BDP and BDEP are developed per project standards, final detailed design is done per project specifications.
- Execution of the technical assurance plan including our clients technical oversight of the EPC and the management of change process (technical assurance). This also includes validation of the EPC technical assurance processes and engineering deliverables.
- Support with the QA/QC team leader the quality assurance and control of contractor, subcontractors and suppliers in the civil engineering discipline.
- Coordination of engineering issues within the project; alignment on project design standards and discussions on risk / deviations / derogations.
- Engineering assurance during the construction phase - assurance that "equipment" wa
About The Company
Through Tabarak company:
We are specialized in a variety of infrastructure activities which represents about 60 % of our activities , these include:
1- Drinking water, irrigation networks, pumping station and treatment plants.
2- Sewage networks , Pumping Station and treatment plants.
3- Electric , Communication networks and stations.
4- fire networks and pumping stations .
5- Roads, sidewalks and landscaping
Through Tabarak company:
we are also specialized in super structure activities which represent about 40 % of our activities, these include :
1- Housing projects.
2- Industrial projects.
3- Commercial projects.
4- Tourism projects.
5- Finishing and decoration works.
6- Maintenance and repairs establishments works.
As a midsized contractor , we have a vision to expand and develop our activities to be a category one company .we have developed our activities to enter the renewable energy sector and have established a company specialized in this sector.
As a Company , we harness our internal resources of construction , engineering , procurement and infrastructure development expertise , bringing these to bear on every project we undertake.
Across our business, every day, customers are benefiting from our experience and technical skills, our team of engineers, equipment fleet and our strong , network of suppliers , Since establishment and till today.
Tabarak is holding a significant competitive edge through infra structure and superstructure companies in Egypt.