Technical Support Manager in the Software Field 28-1-2020
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 30/1/2020
- A minimum of two years of experience in the position of a former technical support manager in software companies, not networks.
- Computer graduates, information systems, or highly qualified computer graduates are preferred.
- Male and determinant of the state of the army.
Age is not more than 38 years.
- Management skill, planning, time and communication and achieving the company's goals
- Follow up the technical support team, implement the required tasks, follow up with clients, and solve technical support problems from inside and outside the company.
-Training in the company's programs.
-Health and social insurance and life insurance policy
About The Company
The Electronic Information System Company"B-Connect" (SAE) is an information technology systems, established in 2004 for developing integrated electronic solutions. And B-Connect offers to pharmacists a software packages that provide all the solutions to all commercial establishments by covering all departments within a business.