Textile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Menoufiya, Egypt
Posted In 12/9/2019
-Assists with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
- Monitors operation of plant equipment and systems.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Electrical fields.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Effective organizational skills .
• ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY
• HIGH TECHNICAL SKILLS.
• Experience with operations procedures, policies and documentation.
• Problem solver.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components
• Textile maintenance experience.
please send your CV with a recent photo to :
mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.