Textile Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Menoufiya, Egypt
Posted In 15/4/2019
- Ensures that the factory machines are running correctly .
-Finds & solves complicated problems in the electrical circuits .
-Identifies issues and makes corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
-Installs ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Follows up maintenance for motors.
-Maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
-Works from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs.
-Provides assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares.
-Performs related welding, carpentry, pipe fitting, valve repair.
Min: 1 Year
Max: 2 Years
2 Open Positions
Intermediate Certificate/ Institute
Faculty / Institute
Electrical Engineering, Technical Studies
Arabic - Native / Mother Tongue
English - Fair
• Effective organizational skills .
• ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY
• HIGH TECHNICAL SKILLS.
• Experience with operations procedures, policies and documentation.
• Problem solver.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components
please send your CV with a recent photo to :
mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.