Textile print designer
- 6th of October, Egypt
Posted In 19/5/2020
1. Producing sketches, designs and samples for presentation to customers.
2. Checking print files to ensure no mistakes in fabric production
3. Making up sets of sample designs.
4. Accurately interpreting and representing clients' ideas.
5. Working out design formula for a group of samples.
6. Assessing and approving completed items and production standards.
7. Using professional software (Photoshop and illustrator) to develop a range of designs.
8. Experimenting with color, fabric and texture.
9. Selecting colors, re-coloring prints, making repeats and other technical assistance within print and fabric development.
1. We are seeking candidates with a Minimum of a Bachelor, of Applied Arts, Department of textile printing, dyeing and finishing.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience.
3. Be artistic, creative and able to draw.
4. Have an eye for color, texture and pattern and have good attention to detail.
5. Understand the properties of different materials and dyes and the production processes of textiles.
6. Have knowledge of the market and be able to predict new trends.
7. Good Command of English Language and M.Office package.
8. Only Male candidate is preferred